Friday, March 21, 2014

Things are gonna change, I can feel it!

So here I am again! And I really think I'm back for good this time-I mean it! Last we talked I was starting up my Etsy Shop, and boy has that kept me busy.  I've been having SO much fun, but it's definitely been a learning curve trying to figure out how to balance making things for the shop, feeding my family, keeping the house somewhat in order and occasionally showering.  I've finally figured out a good system and am feeling MUCH better about the whole thing.

I can't believe it, but my little is going to be 20 months next week, it seriously has been flying by, but she is at a super fun stage right now. I love watching her try to figure out the world, learning new things every day, and she's completely silly, keeping me laughing ALL day.


Here she is hamming it up for the camera at one of our last photo shoots. Adorbs.

I've also recently found a REALLY great group on Facebook for crafty bloggers, it was started up by the amazing Stephanie of Swoodson Says. I can't tell you how many awesome bloggers are in the group-but they are ridiculously inspiring.  We've got a bunch of fun stuff going on in the group, including a mystery challenge sew along that is getting started now that I'm really excited about.  I'm learning so much from these ladies, I'm so grateful that I found this group!

Anyway, lots to talk about later! What have you all been up to??

7 comments:

  1. Hey mystery challenge buddy! She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is amazing how time flies with our little ones. They grow up way to fast! I just wanted to let you know I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Hope you will accept! http://www.gyctdesigns.com/2014/03/some-fun-news.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you are too sweet! Thank you Chelsea! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, that is ME! Haha. Thanks for the shout out, and you know I'm so thrilled people are enjoying the group. Gosh your daughter is cute -my son just turned 16 months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! It seems quite a few of us in the group have littles around this age. We should do like a virtual play date or something, haha!

      Delete
  4. She is so incredibly cute!!!! I bet you made the dress too. Love them both! The Facebook group sounds awesome too.

    ReplyDelete