Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christmas In July Event!

It's time to break out your holiday fabrics, Christmas Carol CDs and (iced) hot cocoa guys...Rebecca at Sew Festive Handmade is holding a really fun event this summer called Christmas In July, and she's asked me to be one of her guest bloggers! Every Monday through the month of July, she will have two holiday tutorials, one being home decor, and the other will be a gift idea. At the end, she will have a linky party where everyone can link up to show what they've come up with in early preparation for the holidays! The best part is there will be prizes at the end! Who doesn't love prizes?? I am so excited for this, hopefully it will inspire me to actually start some holiday sewing early, unlike last year where I waited until the last minute and hardly got anything I wanted to do finished.  Click on over to her blog to read more about it and check back soon to see the great schedule she's got lined up. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Eep! Yay! I should play a Christmas song to jump-start my festive feelings...

    ReplyDelete